IR-Based Embedded Facial Recognition System
FaceSCAN is a truly ebmedded
facial recognition system designed for Access Control, Time & Attendance, and User Authentication applications.
Powered by advanced video capturing, system design and Near-Infrared (NIR) facial recognition
technologies, FaceSCAN provides superior accuracy and reliability over traditional facial recognition systems
under different light conditions.
||User-friendly and easy to operate
- The LCD on-screen display provides simple and interactive instructions
guiding users to position their faces during authentication. NO prior
user training is necessary.
- User can stand 18"~28" (45cm~70cm) away from terminal to complete
authentication in 1 second or less.
|Web-based system administration|
- User can access the JTA-150 Web-based system
administration program from any Web browser (IE, Apple Safari,
Mozilla Firefox, etc) to perform system administration and
- CGI-based SDK (Software Development Kit) allows seamless
integration with other subsystems (e.g. CMS, NVR)
|Powerful system event and image log|
- JTA-150 can accurately record system events and take snapshot if required
(imposter alarm capability).
- System event log can be searched and sorted according to time,
type and user identity.
- JTA-150 has 1 built-in relay for bell ringing, and an optional
built-in relay with sensor for access control installation.
Alternatively it can connect to an external relay/controller box.
- Facial recognition in less than 1 second.
- Supports 1:N identification and 1:1 verification mode
- Capacity: 150 Users, upgradable to 300 or 1000 (in 1:1 mode)
- Transaction Storage: 8000 transactions
- Support operation under Stand Alone Mode or Network Mode
- Friendly Web-Based management interface
- Event log with image snapshots
- High-Sensitivity CCD camera with proprietary IR Illuminator
- Thera are 64 programmable time zones for users to set different entry time
- Wiegand Input / Output, RS-232 interface for connection to
external card reader or keypad (Optional RS-485 interface)
- 3.5" TFT Color LCD
- Built-in Relays, Exit Switch, Digital Inputs
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- Can be programmed by JKP-015 infrared remote keypad instead of FPR-200K
- Dimensions: 3.2"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 6.9"(H) (8.1 cm x 8.9 cm x 17.5cm)
- Enrollment Time: less than 10 second
- Verification Time: less than 1 second
- Power Supply: 12VDC - 1A
- Transaction Buffer: 8000 transactions
- Weight: 1.1 lbs ( 0.5 Kg )
- Operating Environment Temperature: 32°~122°F ( 0°~50°C )
- Humidity: 20%~90% RH
- FRR (False Rejection Rate): Below 0.5%
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate): Below 0.001%
- Memory expansion to 300 users
- Memory expansion to 1000 users (10,000 and 64,000 are also available)
- Data converter
- Auxiliary keypad
- Internal Mifare reader
- External HID proximity reader or other reader