HandPunch Time Clocks:
Biometric Identification for
HandPunch terminal brings the accuracy and convenience of biometric technology
easily within reach of most time and attendance applications. In operations that
range from coal mines to clean rooms.
The HandPunch terminals have proven themselves to be a practical and precise
solution. They use field-proven hand geometry biometric technology.
The terminal captures a three-dimensional image of the hand each time the
employee punches. The hand’s size and the shape are used to verify their
identity with unparalleled accuracy. Green and red lights notify the employee of
the status of each punch.
There’s no longer any questions; employees must be there to punch.
- Reduces time theft and improves payroll accuracy.
- Verifies employee’s identities in less than a second.
- Transmit data to time and attendance host PC through a variety of methods
including direct wiring, Ethernet and modem.
- Easily interfaces with existing access control security systems & employee
- Maintains verification accuracy with dirty, cut, scarred, aged, wet and
- Dimensions: Wide: 22.3 cm, High: 29.6 cm, Deep: 21.7 cm
- Enrollment Time: less than 5 second
- Verification Time: less than 1 second
- Memory Retention: up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery
- Power: 12-24V DC or 12-24V AC @ 50/60 Hz
- Transaction Buffer: 5187 transactions
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Operational UPS battery backup
- High-speed internal modem
- Ethernet communications module
- Memory expansion to 9,728 users
- Memory expansion to 32,512 users
- Data converter
- Auxiliary keypad
- HID proximity reader